Are you no longer content with steady business growth? Want to see more ROI and stand out from the pack?
In this 2 part episode, Gulliver Giles unlocks the sales techniques that every business owner needs to know. He also presents some home-truths about mindset and how it may be limiting your potential. A must listen for any business owner who is serious about 10x their business.
Guide to the Key Takeaways
- From humble beginnings when the Yellow Pages was your number one sales tool, Gulliver’s origin story (2.03 – 9.19)
- Understanding your worth and the value you provide (9.20 – 15.10)
- The evolution of Strategy Anarchy (15.11 – 18.40)
- Why CoVID is a catalyst for digitalizing your sales and marketing processes (18.41 – 23.50)
- Using strategic partnerships as a form of lead generation (23.51 – 26.40)
- Where small businesses should invest for lead generation (26.41 – 29.56)
- Sales is not a dirty word, letting go of societies bias around the term ‘sales’ (29.57 – end)
Note – there is colourful language in this podcast.